11.02.2011

Mud-Pie

I have to catch American Horror Story, so this will be quick. But I wanted to share the stocking I ordered and received a couple days ago for Anistynn!


She'll be able to use it for quite some time since it's not baby-ish. However, she may want a different stocking once she gets to her toddler years, but then she can bring this back out once she gets to her teen years and beyond, if she so desires :) I got it at Mud-Pie which has super cute baby things, among other gifts. Check it out, it's adorable! I seriously adore the shoes and clothes on there. I think I might be purchasing more items from this site in the future. Perhaps these things, for instance? (Click on the links - it wouldnt let me post the pictures:










...and I could go on. Seriously.... ador!

1 comments:

Kayde said...

I have not been able to post on your blog in...ages!!! I get that dang cookies java thing but look at this it is working...maybe we will see if you get this comment. Can I just say you and Tony are excellent baby makers and you should do it more often because they are so stinking cute!