11.04.2011

6 Weeks & Good To Go!

The End. 

Well, the end of my pregnancy adventure, I mean. I had my final check up (6 weeks) this morning. My doctor checked my incision and just made sure I was doing okay. It looked great and my uterus is back to normal again. I'm apparently completely recovered from pregnancy haha. I now have the go ahead to exercise, lift more than 10 pounds, and drive. Yay! I also am down to 2 pounds above what I was before I got pregnant so I just have to lose a couple pounds and do some toning and I'll be good to go! I cant wait to start running again! I think I'll start this weekend - I'll start out with a light jog though because I dont want to jump into anything hardcore since I havent done anything major in 6 weeks (and actually, about 9 months before that). 

It was so weird to be there for the last time concerning this pregnancy. It was such a process, always going every month and then every week near the end. I cant believe it's all over and now I have a little baby here to stay. It still doesnt feel real sometimes. So I'm done going in until next August when I go in for a typical exam. And then after that, if I become pregnant again. Which I cant really think about right now. All I can focus on at this time is letting my body recover and completely heal with some time off (at least a year) before I even think about going through it all again. I just want to give all my attention to Anistynn Grace and bask in her little moments. I understand what some parents worry about now - how they dont know how they could possibly love something as much as their child. How will they love another one just as much? I know I would, obviously, but I just love her so much it's hard to imagine another one. I just need to give her all of me right now. But a little boy down the line would be fun... :)

So now we just focus on Anistynn and take her to all of her doctor appointments.

0 comments: