11.29.2011

Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood

Yup, season 6 premiered tonight. YES! Finally. I've only been waiting for over a year. Sheesh. I finally got my fix haha. I loved it, as always. I'm so glad I can look forward to seeing them every week now for a while. They also premiered a live segement to introduce their new baby daughter, Hattie (who was born on me and Tony's anniversary!), who was just freakin adorable. She kind of reminded me of Anistynn actually. It's ironic because the main reason I really like watching Tori and Dean is that it reminds me of me and Tony. Tony agrees. I'm like her in a lot of ways and Tony resembles Dean's personality, while also maintaining the same interests. And of course, how they act as a couple is very similar to how we act too. I always thought that and when Tony watched it for the first time, he said the same thing without me having to say anything ;) So anyway, I'm stoked, to say the least.

Besides that, the fam and I went to Lia's band concert tonight. We started out by going to dinner at Olive Garden first though and that was yummy. So overall, a good night. Anistynn was all dressed up in a cute winter outfit. Check out some pics below:





0 comments: