11.05.2011

Mall Rats

Anistynn is a pro sleeper. She basically sleeps the whole night. She has her occasional out of sorts nights (which really isnt very often), but mostly she sleeps through the night, only getting up once for a diaper change and to eat. It takes about 45 minutes tops and she's out like a light again. So we went to sleep around 11 last night and then got up around 10 this morning! 

The 3 of us went to the mall today. I got Anistynn ready to go and while I was waiting for Tony to get his shoes on, I was playing with her and she started smiling like crazy! She's smiled a few times before but they have always been fleeting. She actually smiled long enough for me to catch it a couple of times on camera! She is so cute, I can hardly stand it sometimes. Sorry if I'm mushy gushy but I kind of cant help it when I'm around her ;)



So we went to the mall and shopped around for a bit. We're planning on doing a Christmas photo this year (like Tony and I have always done since we first got together - the first year was us as a couple, the second year was one of Tony's photographs, the third year was us and our pets, and this year will be us and Anistynn as a new little family!), so we needed to get outfits. We already have Anistynn's so we were basing it on that. We found a dress for me but no luck for Tony yet. I also got a number of unmentionables (for those of you who know me well, I simply adore bras and underwear haha) and it was nice to shop for them again NOT pregnant!! ;) And I finally found a nice winter coat for only $19! Score. We picked up a new dress with matching jacket and a piggy bank for Anistynn. We also shopped around the rest of the mall and Babies R Us for my bestie's new little one, soon to come. Tony and I shared a Cinnabon too :)

Well, I am exhausted and my legs and feet are killing me! We were out and about for around 8 hours today. And did I mention that Anistynn is awesome?? She's so good when we go out :)

0 comments: