11.24.2011

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving! 

In honor of this day, I'll list the things I'm most thankful for:

~ My sweet baby girl, Anistynn Grace! I'm thankful for being able to have her, that she is healthy and thriving, and that she made me a mommy - the thing I most wanted to be in life.
~ My husby, Tony, for all that he does. For loving me, for putting up with me, and for making it possible to have my little girl. I'm also thankful that he supports our family. So in turn, I'm thankful for eHarmony :)
~ Our families, the Ways, the McQueens, and the Hermesmans. We are surrounded by so much love and support, it's insane.
~ Our friends, who provide love and laughter.
~ Tony's job so that we can pay our bills and have a place to live.
~ Food Benefits and WIC, for supplying us with food and formula in hard economic times.
~ Our wonderful car that has never caused us ANY problems - we are thankful to be able to get places and Tony can get to work.
~ My experiences in life, from loss to love and everything in between (traveling, etc) that have made me who I am today. 
~ LIFE and that we can continue to live it. Hopefully there are many many more years to come.

Thanksgiving 2011

0 comments: