11.17.2011

Productive Day

I did SO much cleaning today! I cleaned the whole house (dusted, mirrors, bathrooms, kitchen / dishes, some organizing, and vacuumed), did all of the laundry (including all the bath mats, kitchen mat, towels, clothing, and sheets), took care of baby girl (changed diapers, fed, and played with her), went to the post office and mailed a package to my best friend (first time I've ever mailed anything to Canada, so it was quite the process, but I got it!!), and went grocery shopping. Whew! I'm exhausted. I'll probably sleep hard tonight. Hopefully.

I've been having trouble sleeping lately. It takes me forever to finally fall asleep. Anistynn is such a good sleeper and I want to be too! I wonder why I cant fall asleep? I know I'm physically tired but it just seems to take a good hour or so before my eyes finally close for the night... until baby girl wakes up, that is. Luckily, Anistynn sleeps 5 - 6 hours straight through usually (unless she's having an off night) so I do get some sleep. 

This weekend will be fun. Tony's grandparents and sister are flying in for the weekend to meet Anistynn for the first time. The rest of his family will meet her when we go to Durango in December. 

Well, I'm tired so I'm going to try to hit the sack - good night!

0 comments: