11.06.2011

Fall Back

Today was super productive! Here's what we did today (with a super funny story mixed in there):

- Slept in an extra hour thanks to Fall Back! Yay!

- We went to church and Anistynn wore her new outfit. She was really great during the whole service (as she usually is), but....
* Well, we have this thing at our church called Prayer Warriors. It basically assigns the adult members to kids in the church and they will pray for their assigned child and hang out with them; basically be a mentor for them. They are another person for the child to go to besides their parents and friends. It's pretty cool. I remember having a Prayer Warrior growing up and it was always nice to know someone was always there for you should you need them. And Anistynn actually got Diana Davis (which is Katrina's mom!) so that will be fun. Anyway, after making the announcement about Prayer Warriors, they decided to pray about it and asked everyone to go to the nearest kid and put their hand on them. So a few people came and gathered around Anistynn. Well, I had noticed that she was clenching up a little bit and her face was getting slightly red. I leaned over and whispered to Tony that I was sure she was about to use the restroom so to speak.... and no sooner had the prayer started that she did just that. Loudly. In the silence during a pause. I was cracking up so badly that there were tears streaming down my cheeks that I had to quickly wipe away. It was so funny! Anistynn is so delicate yet she sure is a tooter! 


- After church, we went to Kohl's and found a couple winter tops for me and some thermals for Tony. We then went to Old Navy to see if they had a sale on jeans for Tony - they did not, so we bought a few items for Anistynn instead ;)

- We ate lunch at Red Robin.


- I cleaned our entire place: laundry, kitchen, bathrooms, vacuum, dishes, etc. 

- I updated Anistynn's baby book and am completely caught up with it. Now I just have to update it once a month until she is a year old and then once a year until she is 5 years old. 

- I played with baby girl :)

- We finished the nursery! (Pictures tomorrow!)

Ahhh productivity. Love it.

0 comments: