11.28.2011

The Newest Thing

Anistynn is so smart. I'm sure every parent feels this way about their child but I'm experiencing it all for the first time, so cut me some slack ;) 

So baby girl has been smiling lots lately (and even laughing in between a bit here and there) and I just adore it all around. It makes me light up to see her so happy. What a wonderful thing to wake up to, see in the middle of the day, and fall asleep to. Anyway, the newest thing is sticking my tongue out - she loves it! She smiles constantly when I do it. Tony tries and she'll maybe give him a hint of a smile. I guess it's mama's thing ;) Also, she is pushing her tongue out while watching me. Today she stuck it out when I stuck mine out and then yawned when I yawned. It was great. It's so fantastic to watch her zero in on my mouth and just stare at it so intently, really trying to take it in. And then to watch her try to imitate it is just wonderful.

I love her so much!!! This is going to be so fun watching her grow and learn. 

0 comments: