11.19.2011

Shopping, Shopping, Shopping

Today consisted of.... can you guess? That's right.

Shopping.

I'm exhausted! Tony's grandma wanted to go shopping today so we went out and about everywhere. We to Kohl's, Old Navy, Bed Bath & Beyond, Lil' Britches, and the Clackamas mall. Here's what we got today:

Tony 

- 2 pairs of jeans
- 2 shirts
- 1 jacket
- Pack of undergarments (yes yes)
- 1 black and white plaid scarf
- 1 pair of shoes (Adidas)
- 3 books on business
- A Peppermint York Patty ;)

Danielle (me) 

- Running shoes (Nike)
- Heart necklace
- Bookmark
- Fir tree scented ornaments to hang on our tree (since sadly we will be having a fake tree this year and I needed my smells)

Anistynn

- 4 white onesies
- 4 vintage onesies
- 1 pink flower onesie
- 1 white onesie with pink flowers on it (it is indeed different from the one mentioned above)
- 1 onesie with bows on it (printed bows, not actual ones haha)
- 3 headbands (one red one with a black flower on it, one blue and white striped one with a blue bow on it, and one blue one with a massive amount of things on it - bows, ribbons, feathers, you name it)
- 2 pairs of vintage socks
- 1 plaid shirt with white pants set
- 1 sleeper with a peacock on it
- Stocking holder in the shape of an 'A' for Anistynn

So we made out pretty good ;) After all the shopping, we went to dinner at the Macaroni Grill. It was Tony, Anistynn, Ted, Bonnie, Ashlee, Josh, Lia, my dad, and my grandma, Shirley. It was a lot of fun! Here are some pictures from tonight:










And here are my new running shoes:


Yay! I'm so excited to start running again! I havent ran since before we found out about baby girl. I love to run so I'm glad I can finally do it again since I'm not pregnant anymore nor am I healing from a surgery. Plus, I've had my old running shoes for a while and they were crowding my toes so it would have killed to run in them any further. So yay!

0 comments: