11.14.2011

Top 5 For November

I did a post last month stating what I thought were the top 5 cute things going on with or involving Anistynn for that month. I decided that I will do that each month, if I can swing it ;) So for November....

- SMILING! She's smiling so much now! Granted, they are still fleeting, but I just love it when she does it. Especially in the mornings. I've never been a morning person (in fact, I can be quite cranky), but it's crazy how a child can change you. I look forward to waking up to that smiling face each morning. 

- She's super strong. I mentioned in my last top 5 that she was holding her head up a lot. She's still doing that and then some. She constantly moves her arms and legs, so she's getting her limbs moving quite a bit. I also put her on her tummy for tummy time each day and she raises her head and legs and pushes up on her arms a bit. 

- She's fitting better into her clothes (although 0 - 3 months are still kind of big) so she's developing a certain fashion sense. I mean, technically, I'm the one who is dressing her, but none the less, she is quite stylish. Which leads me to headbands. I adore headbands with oversize flowers or bows on them for babies. It makes their heads look small and that's so cute haha. She already has a good collection started and we'll only add more! ;)

- She likes reading. I can tell. I read to her often in her nursery. We go sit in the glider (sometimes she eats) and I just read to her all kind of stories from her bookshelves. She makes little cooing sounds and I can hardly stand it. It's great.

- She LOVES music. Turn music on and she starts moving her little body! I love it. We always listen to music in the car and she sings along to it or falls asleep. Either way, it's comforting to her and that's awesome. 

0 comments: