8.31.2011

Random Updates

Man, I've been exahusted lately. With all the moving and all my hormones and feelings in overdrive because baby girl is coming so soon, I'm just absolutely stretched to my limit. I'm so physically drained, emotionally exhausted, and anxiously excited to meet Anistynn. 

I will say that so far, I have found multiple spiders in our new apartment and well frankly, that just doesnt sit well with me. Blech >_<

Anyway, we applied for a Babies R Us credit card to have on hand if we ever run into an emergency and we dont have cash on hand, but of course we wont hear about that for up to 30 days. We're also still waiting to hear back from Healthy Kids on health insurance for Anistynn..... Did I mention that patience is not one of my virtues?!

Tomorrow we have a baby appointment and we'll check her position (who knows, maybe she flipped without me realizing it) but if she's still breech, we will schedule the date for a C - Section. More to come on that in tomorrow's blog post. 

I will leave you with a couple of pictures from tonight - we went to New Seasons to pick up Red Raspberry Leaf Tea (even if I have a C - Section, it's still supposed to tone your uterus and continue to strengthen the female system so maybe it will make it stronger to heal quicker!), cereal, and juice. We also ended up picking up some dinner while we were there.

Thought this was awesome:


Dinner: pizza and red rosemary potatoes - yumm! To drink: lemonade and raspberry lemonade. Plus, a mini red velvet cupcake... for Anistynn, of course! ;)


0 comments: