8.21.2011

Just Call Me The Goddess Of Plants

So today I booked a new client..... but not to take care of her pets - to water her gardens and plants! That's all she wanted me to do. Why not?! It's super easy and it's extra cash. I went and met her tonight and she was super nice. Her and her new husband are going to Fiji for their honeymoon so they needed someone to water their indoor plants and their outdoor gardens. It'll take 5 minutes total each time and she wants me to go over 6 times throughout 2 weeks and she's paying me $20 for each visit.

I'll take it! :)

I also have a pet sitting gig for 2 dogs scheduled for Labor Day weekend as of right now.... I'm meeting with the client on Thursday to finalize everything. 

So yay for some extra cash!

* Also, I've had a crazy burst of energy both yesterday and today. I've heard that you get energized and partake in the nesting (although I'm a clean freak anyway, so I dont see how I would be able to tell the difference in something like that) when baby is getting ready to come. I still have about 5 weeks until her due date.... at least 2 more until I reach 37 weeks.... and I hope she's not coming earlier than that because I've still got some stuff to do! ;) It's just weird because last week I was so tired and exhausted and was totally feeling huge and heavy - and the last couple of days I have felt lighter and have had more energy. There still is some uncomfortable points throughout the day but not like last week. I dont know; it may just be a fluke. But still...... it's just one more thing that makes this all a reality and that we're going to have a baby SOON SOON!

0 comments: