8.23.2011

Getting Things Done

Baby girl woke me up EARLY this morning performing her typical acrobatics.... I swear, she's going to be one active girl; perhaps super athletic or maybe a dancer?? My best friend, Kimberly, wrote me an email today and she commented on it saying:

Hopefully that little athlete / dancer in there takes a break. I mean, there should always be intermissions in a show. Athletes need water breaks, too.

Haha! I love it. It's so true.

Today we pretty much emptied the garage and transferred it all over to the storage unit. Feels good to get something done! Tony was able to get a truck through work so we just used that and it made it sooo much easier. I also sold a tiara (I had bought it originally for my wedding day and decided not to use it) on Craigs List. We have a few other things we are going to be selling (furniture and whatnot) so I'll post them not only on CL but on here and Facebook as well. I'll do that tomorrow. Maybe one of you will be interested! ;)

I sure can tell I'm pregnant while I'm packing and moving stuff, I'll tell ya..... But we're getting excited to get going with stuff over to the new place! 

Oh, and today is officially 1 MONTH until baby girl's due date!!

0 comments: