8.08.2011

Baby Briefcase

A while back, Tony and I were shopping and we went into Nordstrom because they advertised having Little Giraffe blankets. In a previous post, I mentioned that I always wanted to get one when I became pregnant because they are so soft and cute for babies. They were really popular a couple years ago or so and I kept reading about them in my In Touch Weekly (they were very popular with the celebrity circuit). Anyway, we found something else that caught my interest while we were in the store. It was a file organizer for a baby. It was a little expensive there so we didnt get it but I always kept it in mind. Well I searched it again today and I found it! I want it. It's a little pricey for a plastic folder but I still want it. I actually already have separate file folders that are more or less the same style for Tony and I. Tony's is black and mine is pink with red flowers on it and a red lid. 

Obviously I'm a Type A personality:

- Perfectionist
- Neat Freak
- Highly organized 

Sooooo needless to say, I knew I wanted this file folder for our baby as soon as I saw it. Babies come with so much paperwork (especially over time) so it would be perfect to keep track of everything in one place.


You can find it here.

0 comments: