8.01.2011

Ashley & ....

JP! She chose JP on tonight's finale of The Bachelorette. I predicted that (as did so many others) from almost the very beginning (at least after Bentley was finally out of the picture for good - YUCK) and I was even rooting for him up until tonight's episode. He's so cute and he has these little down-turned innocent puppy dog eyes that I just love. And even though I dont think there's anything wrong with him personally, tonight I just felt like she was better off with Ben. I think their releationship would have lasted and I'm just not sure if her's and JP's will. I guess only time will tell. I was saying earlier tonight that when Ali was the bachelorette, I didnt think she should have chosen Roberto, but lo and behold - they're still together. So you just never know. I hope they succeed though. I wish for everyone to find true love and to feel the way that I do in my relationship with Tony. It's such a wonderful and secure feeling! I know I am very blessed on that front. While watching After The Final Rose, I could tell JP really loves her....but I'm still wary. Might I just add that I loved Ashley's sister?! I mean, granted she was a bit blunt and I probably would have given JP a little more time before I judged him completely but still, it just shows how much shes loves her sister and only wants what's best for her. And if it had been my sister or my best friend - someone I deeply cared about - I probably would have done the same thing. Get down to brass tacks!! :)

The happy couple: Ashley and JP


The rejected: Ben


And I cant believe it's August already! This year has flown by so fast (except for those 14 weeks where I was sick 24 / 7  - yeah, that lasted forever). It seems like not that long ago it was January and I was just finding out that I was pregnant. Craziness! I bet time will fly just like this after Anistynn is here too.

0 comments: