8.18.2011

Running Out Of Time...

Today I realized how many things we have coming up. I've always been someone who loves to have a full calendar. I love being busy - it feels so productive. Of course, since being preggo, I've kind of toned that down a bit since I get exhausted so easily. But from now until the baby comes, we've got a lot lined up. Here's what it looks like for the next few weeks:

August

Tomorrow: Breakfast and shopping with my mom and sister. Baby appointment. 
Saturday: Rent a storage unit for our extra furniture that wont fit / we dont need at our new place. Send off paperwork for health insurance for Anistynn (including a letter from my doctor stating that I am indeed pregnant). 
Sunday: Church. Meet and greet with a new client in Portland. 
22nd - 24th: Change our address to our new one on all of our bills and any other place that will need it. Organize and pack things around the house. Get stuff ready for moving day. Actually move certain things into the storage unit in the evenings when Tony is off work.
25th: Baby appointment. 
26th: Go to post office and let them know about our new address; have them forward any mail to the new place. Date night - dinner and a movie.
27th: Moving day! Go fill out final paperwork and sign lease; make final payments. Start moving things in. Day of pampering with Lia - manicure, pedicure, and hair color and cut with Miss Shannon :)
28th: Church. My baby shower. Dinner with the fam.
29th - 31st: Continue to move things into the new apartment.

September

1st: Baby appointment. Install car seat in our car.
2nd - 5th: Pet sitting gig for 2 Australian Shepherds.
4th: Morgan and Ryan's wedding :)
6th - 8th: Continue unpacking and organizing our new place, including painting the nursery.
9th: Baby appointment.
10th - .....: Baby appointments. Continue working on apartment until done or baby girl arrives! 

* All this going on while Tony is still working two jobs, which takes 7 days a week. Boy, are we going to be tired!

So yeah. And that's all happening assuming Anistynn doesnt decide to come early. I really hope she doesnt... I wouldnt mind the week before her due date but hopefully no sooner because I'd like to get some of these things done first. But whatever happens, happens. We will just go with the flow.

It seems like before I know it, she will be here without any warning. I mean, I know she's coming but with everything going on and how busy we will be, it will seem like a surprise when it happens. 

Oh my gosh. I still cant believe we're having a baby. A baby?! Holy cow. Pinch me.

Hopefully Tori and Dean can also show up somewhere in that schedule because I really want to watch their new season (which is supposed to be premiering summer 2011....we're kind of running out of time here......)!

0 comments: