8.22.2011

It's About Time!

FINALLY Tori and Dean posted something themselves on their Facebook page about their upcoming 6th season of Home Sweet Hollywood.... Looks like it's coming this winter instead of summer (obviously, since summer is quickly approaching it's end), but at least it's coming! I cant wait to watch their family in action again and see Tori pregnant with their third child - that's always fun. 

Tony and I got a lot done today - we switched all our accounts to our new address and made sure any packages and stuff will be forwarded to our new place as well. I sent in some more paperwork (proof of pregnancy, to be exact) to continue on in our quest for insurance for Anistynn and I finished up my paperwork for registration at the hospital. We rented a small storage unit for belongings that we wont be able to fit in to our new place (because we got so much to fill up the place we are currently at!) and we went grocery shopping for milk and pudding. Haha, I know - but my doctor said pudding was a great thing to have if I was craving chocolate. So pudding it is. Lia was also hanging out with us today so she tagged along to everything. 

Low point of the day: we got in a minor accident tonight at the grocery store - nothing major but still kind of a bummer. Tony was backing out of our spot and someone else decided to at the same time without looking and rammed into us from behind. It was a slight jolt, but not enough to do any damage to either car (or anyone in them), thank goodness. 

Tomorrow I will start packing while Tony is at work. Starting this weekend, things will get busy (baby appointment, date night, moving, bills, garden watering, meeting with a new client, church, and baby shower all happening this weekend only) so I'm trying to mentally prepare to handle everything. I guess physically as well, too. I'm trying to get a maternity photo shoot scheduled in soon sometime as well. Oh the craziness of everything!! We'll be so busy that time will fly by and before we know it, baby girl will be here!

0 comments: