8.17.2011

Done And Done

I. Am. So. DONE. With. Being. Pregnant. 

Dont get me wrong, I'm actually glad I still have a little time left, especially now that we're moving next week, but physically I am SO done. Last night was horrible - I barely slept a wink. It's soooo annoying. And I can only assume I'm going to get bigger in the next 5 weeks, which only means more uncomfortable nights are ahead of me. But here's the kicker: I just want to sleep all day. I'm so tired all the time and yet I cant fall asleep. It sucks. Everything seems to wear me out pretty easily: Going to the grocery store. Taking a shower. Even walking to the mailbox. Oh Lordy. I want my energy back!!!!

My Kindle is definitely getting a workout. I've been breezing through books (the Kindle bills are stacking up!!) and it seems I cant get enough of reading. I'm certainly a big reader and I read books really fast anyway. I'm kind of worried about getting to read as much as I do after I have a baby..... I'm sure I will but I still worry about it haha. I guess it's just one of those things I worry I wont get to do as much (like going to the movies or out to dinner).... and I LOVE reading! Then again, I'm the person who reads during the commercials while watching a tv show.... so I'll probably be able squeeze some pages in here and there ;)

I just finished A Bump In The Road: From Happy Hour To Baby Shower


 And now I'm reading the follow up novel, Not Ready For Mom Jeans


They are great! They are so funny and I really identify with the main character, Clare. Too bad these are the only novels by this author (at least, so far). I really like her writing style; I've been cracking up through these books.

1 comments:

kimberly said...

Give it time...they might turn into novels D.