8.06.2011

23......Years Old

Happy birthday to me.

This year I:

- Wasnt at Wallowa Lake (which would have been my first and foremost choice, obviously)
- Didnt party it up
- Didnt go clubbing, dancing, drinking, or do any of the sort of outlandish birthday behavior
- Didnt have an actual birthday party (I actually havent had one for years now - not an official "party" with decorations and the whole lot anyway)

This year I:

- Slept in until 10 AM and then was woken up by my hubby of 10 months who brought me Krispy Kreme doughnuts, a glass of milk, my In Touch magazine, a rose, and a sweet card




- Took a long leisurely shower
- Went to Motherhood Maternity and got a super cute dress for my baby shower later this month
- Had tacos at my grandparent's house while visiting with them
- Went to dinner at the Spaghetti Factory with my sister, my husband, and some friends (including baby Danielle - who was just absolutely adorable!)


- Received a call from my family at the lake where they all sang "Happy Birthday" to me over the phone =]
- Had a Reese's Blizzard ice cream cake that said, "Happy Birthday, Mama!" on it



- Checked my Facebook where I had many many wonderful messages from all my friends and family - that just made my day :)

So while it was a certainly laid back day, I had a nice birthday. It was lazy and calm and relaxing. Soon I'll have another "birth day" - in about 7 weeks (that is, if baby girl doesnt decide to come early)! I'm about to read a new book I got on my Kindle and then I'll be out like a light. Hopefully. Ha!

Thanks everyone for your kind wishes on FB, through email, your phone calls, and your cards / gifts. It's all very much appreciated! Love you all!

0 comments: