8.10.2011

Where, Oh Where, Is Tori & Dean?

I'm really craving some Tori & Dean. When, oh when, is season 6 premiering?! All they say is that they're hard at work on season 6 and that it will be premiering this summer. Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but the summer is almost over.... September is right around the corner! I just love their show. Everything has practically gone off now. There is only Keeping Up With the Kardashians and Teen Mom. Coooome onnnnnnn, Tori & Dean (and Liam, Stella, and baby McDermott)!!! 

On my own baby front (no pun intended but kind of an ironic way to state that, huh?) I'm still uncomfortable when I sleep. I read, watch tv, or lay and think until I cant think of anything more (with bits and pieces of sleep) until about 4 in the morning when Tony gets up to get ready for work. Then I toss and turn (literally, from side to side - nothing is comfortable) for like an hour or more after he leaves before I can fall asleep for a couple more hours. I guess it really is just preparing me for when she's here but I cant help but feel a little irritated - if I have to do it when she comes, maybe give me a couple times of good long sleep before she gets here!! Goodness. Ah well. Other than the sleep issue, she's moving and kicking around as usual, which always leaves me feeling reassured. Oh, I also keep having dreams that I have a boy - sometimes he's a newborn, sometimes he's older, and sometimes he's even a few of my friends' kids....he looks like their sons but he's mine. Maybe it's just my weird musings on wondering if it comes out a boy and not a girl. I keep telling Tony that I wont be satisfied until baby is here :) Ahhhh.....I cant believe I have 6 1/2 weeks left. That is, if she doesnt come early. Which is another concern I keep having. I dont have any pregnancy complications or worries but lately, I have had 3 people I've known who have had their babies unexpectedly. One was a week ahead of me, one was a week behind me, and one was 30 weeks. All babies are fine and doing well, as is mom, but still...they all had healthy pregnancies like me. That just really puts it into perspective that she could be here really anytime. That's what I'm always thinking so that I can be somewhat prepared. Haha, watch, she'll probably be late ;)

0 comments: