8.09.2011

Just Another Tuesday Night With The Fam...

It was good to see the fam tonight. We gathered at my grandparent's house to say good bye to the Texas girls who leave tomorrow =( It's a bummer that they have to leave, but tonight was fun. We had a fabulous dinner (like always) that consisted of the following:

Pot roast
Lasagna
Cranberry salad
Green salad
Corn on the cob
Cantaloupe
French bread (w / jam)
Veggie tray
Fresh berries from the yard
Brownies
Vanilla ice cream
Lemon tart
Vanilla cake with raspberry filling (from a local bakery)
Lemonade
Soda

Mmmmmm delicious! 

Everyone also sang "Happy Birthday" to me since I wasnt at the lake this year while they were all out there. And I had a candle in my ice cream :)

The gang all got out in the yard and played another infamous game of kickball. I, of course, couldnt play because full contact sports is not recommended when you're 8 months preggo. I sat on the sidelines with my aunt Cindy and watched though and it was hilarious, as usual. Everyone was in ridiculous costumes (yet another tradition in my crazy awesome family). For example, Tony was in a Sasquatch costume. Good food, fun, and conversation was had by all tonight. 

Tony and I also went and looked at the apartment homes again that I mentioned in a previous post and we're taking the next steps to see if we can get in. Everything would happen super quick if it did, so just keep us in your thoughts as we make a big decision that will hopefully benefit us in the long run.

0 comments: