10.01.2011

October

It's finally October - YAY! I adore it. I love fall and winter. It's my favorite time of year. And it will be extra special and extra fun this year because we get to celebrate with our adorable little girl! Halloween will be her first holiday which is fitting because her mommy loves it! :) We're going to Spirit tomorrow to look at baby costumes. Since it's October now, that means it's time to get out the Halloween tub and decorate! So fun! I love getting and putting up decorations. Tony and I always get a few new things each year to add to our Halloween decor collection; it's something we've been doing since we first met and got together back in 2008. It's a nice tradition. 

Today we went and got pictures done of Anistynn (and a few family ones too). I'll post them here:










I love her little fist pump in the first one. The second one is my favorite. The stuffed cat is one we got at a local shop in Durango. I love it - it's so vintage looking. And I just have to give a shout out to Bonnie (Tony's grandma and Anistynn's great (and I mean great in more than one sense of the word!!) grandma, for making the pink hat that Anistynn is wearing in one of the photos and for the preciously soft blanket that my good friend, Dana, gave me at my baby shower, used in another photo. Finally, look at those little feet in the last photo - we saw them in the ultrasound - I cant believe I can finally see them in "real life" and play with them all the time! =]

* Oh and just because I'm sure some are wondering.... Dont worry, we ordered some prints and when we pick them up (October 13th) we'll give / send them to you right away (this means YOU, grandpa and grandma - Lyndon and Cheryl, great grandma and grandpa - Bonnie and Ted,  grandpa and grandma - Ted and Irina, great grandpa and granny - Bill and Edith, great grandma and grandpa - Doris and Bob, great grandma - Shirley, great grandma - Suzanne, and great grandpa - Thom!!

0 comments: