10.19.2011

Tidbits

Random tidbits:

* I got the new Nicholas Sparks book - The Best Of Me - and I cant wait to start reading it! I also picked up Ellen DeGeneres' new book, Seriously... I'm Kidding and that should be a fun one. 

* We picked up Horrible Bosses at Target this evening. Love!

* We've been watching that new show on FX, American Horror Story, and it is crazy weird! And yet, I cant stop watching it. It's very intriguing. I was drawn to it because it was advertised as having a scary plot and of course I'm interested in that... I was even more interested in how they could make a tv show out of that, not a movie. Boy, does it drag you in. Sometimes I feel like I shouldnt be watching it, but I cant help it! It's super creepy. And I think the title of the show is more geared to the true horrors of life, not just something made up to scare you. Although it does have creepy images in it, that's for
sure.

* Talked to my bestie today. She lives in Canada so I dont get to see her often and I miss her! But we had a much needed catch up convo tonight! :)

* Yesterday I baked a cake in honor of Zac Efron's birthday (yes, that was my excuse) and I had a little bowl of batter. MMMM! I was sooo craving it since I didnt have any during my pregnancy because of the raw eggs (same with cookie dough). So that was pretty much delicious. I also hadnt baked anything during my whole pregnancy because I didnt want to be tempted ;)

* Anistynn is doing well. She seems to be having some tummy troubles so I'm wondering if she maybe has an allergy to the formula we are using. She gets kind of fussy at feedings and she seems to have a hard time going to the bathroom. She goes regularly but seems to be miserable while trying. She cries when she pushes. I'm guessing it might be a reaction to the formula and maybe she needs to go to a soy based product? We've called the pediatrician (who gave us our current formula - Gerber Good Start) and they're going to give us Similac, which we tried at the beginning. She didnt seem to have any problems with that one. So if we try that and things change, we'll know that's what the problem was. Ahh, it's crazy learning all these things and going through the motions to fix them. Everything is so new with this parenting gig. We're learning as we go along; it's the only way. But I'll tell you what: I couldnt ask for anything more. I love that little girl!!

0 comments: