10.26.2011

Same Ol', Same Ol'

Isnt it amazing how you dont seem to do much when you have a newborn (feed, change, sleep, repeat), yet you cant or dont seem to get anything else done?? You have to keep a constant watch on the little one and just be there for them whenever they need it. It's their schedule you're running by now. It's just such a repetitive day, every day. Dont get me wrong - I adore being with my baby girl all day, but it's just amazing to me how the day passes and I dont do anything more than feed her, change her, interact with her, sleep, and eat. Luckily, Anistynn is pretty mellow, so I can keep a pretty clean house too. But it never seems to pile up (ex: the dishes are done as soon as I'm done eating something or using something, laundry is done on the weekends, vacuuming is done on Sundays, and anything else is just cleaned up almost immediately after the mess is made), so it doesnt feel like a lot needs to be done anyway. So I'm basically just hanging out with Anistynn (which is great) and there's nothing really pressing that needs to get done. It's kind of cool, but kind of surreal. 

So that's my random thought of the day. Now it's off to watch American Horror Story with a bowl of cookie dough ice cream.

0 comments: