10.23.2011

PA3

After spending a relaxing day with my little family, we gave Anistynn a bath and headed out to spend the evening with my big family :) 

We went up to my parent's house for dinner. Then we left Anistynn with grandma and grandpa and headed out to see Paranormal Activity 3. I went with my sister, my brothers, my cousins, my husband, and a couple friends. We had a blast! I felt like I was leaving a part of me at my parent's house though when I left my baby girl (and I will probably continue to feel that way for a while, if not forever) but we did have a lot of fun. And it was actually a pretty good movie! I like the first two but this was definitely my favorite. It had some good laughs and some legitimate scares. Tony was totally creeped out - it was hilarious. It made me miss my friends back in Durango though, as we always went and saw scary movies. Halloween is my favorite holiday so I've always got to celebrate by going to see all the scary movies out in the theater to see if they can really scare me. They usually never do beyond maybe a few jumps (and I've basically become immune to that), but some get me and I love it!


I was so excited to get back to Anistynn though. Oh, and my dad got Anistynn her own little suitcase for all her future travels, starting with her first one to Durango in December! She can ride on it (when she gets older) and everything!


He got her the Trixie Trunki - you can check it out and others HERE!

0 comments: