10.29.2011

Lincoln City

Today we went to Lincoln City for the day. It was Anistynn's first long car ride (2 hours each way) and her first trip to the beach! She did really well. She slept most of the time in the car. It might have helped that I was reading to Tony (Ellen DeGeneres' new book, Seriously... I'm Kidding) and I think my voice lulled her to sleep haha. We met my parents and Josh and Lia down there (they were staying at a beach house with another couple). We went down to the beach and took lots and lots of pictures. Then we went to dinner where I had a delicious chicken Caesar salad and roasted red potatoes. Yum! We just got back and it's late, so I'll post some of my favorite pictures of the day:

























The hats featured in this post were made by Tony's grandma. Thanks, Bonnie! :)

0 comments: