10.06.2011

Well, That Was Difficult.

So tonight I went out for the first time since I had Anistynn. It's been about 3 weeks since I had her. I kept going back and forth all day (all week actually) on if I really wanted to go. But my brothers convinced me (kind of forced me actually) so I went to the movies with them and my sister. I was only gone 2 hours but I wish I didnt go - I missed my baby girl so much!!!! The movie sucked too. Blahhh. It was fun hanging out with my siblings though. But it just felt weird to be without my baby. She stayed back with Tony (who also forced me to go) and Lia. As soon as I got back, I rushed over to her to make sure she was okay. It took me forever to leave in the first place, too. I kept telling her I wasnt leaving for good. Haha. I know, overkill, but still - she's my baby! 

It's a wonder how I used to do so many things before and now they're just not as important. I'd much rather stare at my baby all day and watch her adorable expressions. I dont want to miss a minute of her because she will be getting bigger and older every second. 

I know it's good for my mind, body, and soul to get out and do stuff for myself every once in a while and for Tony and I still to have time to ourselves when we can find it. But I guess I feel it's still early; it's not like I've been sitting at home with her every day for a year. It's only been about 3 weeks. And we've been out and about as a family doing things: going shopping, eating, running errands, going to appointments, attending family events, church, etc. So we're not all cooped up at home. But I feel I can wait a bit before I start going insane needing time to myself haha. Although, our anniversary is coming up.....

:)

0 comments: