10.08.2011

I Can See It Now...

I really feel like Anistynn is going to be an early bird of sorts. I think she's going to roll over early, start crawling pretty quickly, start talking sooner.... Oh wait. I know it's still a bit off for all those things, but she just seems like a motivated little girl. She already strikes me as intelligent and strong. We put her under her play mat and she just stares at the little animals hanging down, taking it all in. Eventually she starts to notice the colors underneath her, thus turning her head to the side. She then looks like she's seriously about to roll over - she really pushes to turn over to try to see the colors better. It's so cute. She also really moves her whole body, from her fingers down to her little tiny cute baby toes. She whips her head around too like you wouldnt believe! We're always so startled by her strength. And she talks to us with her cute little noises. 

I may be biased here, but I truly think she will succeed in doing some of these key things at an earlier age than most. I guess we just have to wait and see. What I really want and what I would just love is if she liked reading as much as I do. I've always been a big reader (I started reading at age 3) and I would love for her to have fun with reading, not see it as a chore. I'm already reading books to her even though she doesnt fully understand. I wanted to start early. And we've already got a good collection going for her. I just cant wait to add more. I love kids books. What I'd like to do is get her at least one book for every Christmas and every birthday. As she gets older, she would learn to always at least expect a book each time - it could be a fun tradition. And I'd like for her to get into going to the library. They have some cool fun reading programs there for kids and I always loved them growing up. 

Sigh. I just love my baby girl. And as much as I dont want her to grow up (at least not very fast), I cant wait to see her learn and discover new things about herself, life, and the world. It will be so neat to watch. I also cant wait to see what kinds of things she likes, what kinds of hobbies she'll pick up, what her personality will be like. I really hope she has a wicked sense of humor. I would love it. But no matter what, she is my little girl and I love her so much. She is perfect in my eyes.

0 comments: