10.17.2011

My Bestie

I just wanted to dedicate today's post to my best friend, Kimberly. She lives in Canada so I hardly ever get to see her (and it's been over a year since I last saw her) so I miss her a lot! I wish we were closer, especially with all that's been going on in our lives lately. I just had my baby girl and she's expecting a baby in March! I wish we were closer so we could meet and see each others little ones, and in turn, have our babies interact with each other. I'm not saying it will never happen, but with the distance between us, it will just be few and far between. I'm hoping that they can grow up knowing of each other (perhaps be pen pals??) and never lose touch, just like Kim and I. In honor of her special day, I'm posting some pics of us - ahhh brings back memories :)

Happy birthday, Kimbo! :)













Love you and miss you!

0 comments: