10.02.2011

We Have A Little Anne Geddes Baby On Our Hands!

We got some more "newborn" pictures of Anistynn done today. I really wanted some artsy newborn type shots so the photographer took a bunch of her in her little birthday suit with cute headbands on fluffy blankets and whatnot. There are also ones in a basket that I really like. We also took a couple more family pics, as well. We'll be receiving those in about a week and I will post them when I get them! Being that Anistynn is a baby, the shoot took a long time to get the perfect shots, so we were there for almost 4 hours. Anistynn is pretty great - we had two photo shoots in two days and she wasnt fussy at all. Although.... we had our first attack of the poop monster. We fed her during the 4 hour shoot and right when we were on the last set of photos, she pooped. It. Was. Hilarious. We had just done a family shot and I had handed her to Tony for a father / daughter picture and she pooped on him and the floor!! Tony handled it with ease - he was great; a real trooper. It was only a matter of time. But you know what? Anistynn was great because it was impeccable timing. She didnt pee or poop the whole time (3 1/2 hours) until that moment. She had been on numerous fuzzy blankets, beautiful fabrics, baskets, and a white crocheted blanket for our family shot. I had literally just taken her out of the blanket and handed her to Tony when she just exploded. I kept cracking up. She was asleep the whole time too so she looked so peaceful. I really just cant even describe it - you had to be there. 

After that we went to my parent's house to celebrate my sister Karissa (or as I call her, Kous Kous) on being sober for 6 months. Congrats to her - that is huge!! :) We all had a great time and I got to catch up with a lot of family members and friends. Here are some pics from the night:





Gosh, I love my sweet angel so much!

0 comments: