9.15.2011

Our New Home!

I just wanted to post some pics of our new place! I'm sure there will be more things added later but it's pretty well put together now and since baby girl is coming TOMORROW, this is basically what it will look like for a while (with baby stuff everywhere soon, I'm sure). 

Welcome! 


Entryway


Laundry Room


Tony's photography in the front entryway


Bathroom # 1




We have a linen closet in the bathroom but I didnt like the way the shelves looked so we hung up a curtain


This is what's behind it!


Living Room


Patio Door


Patio


Kitchen


Built In Desk Area


Closet


Master Bedroom


Our Closet


Our Bathroom


Heading back out - good bye!


The nursery is not yet finished but it should be okay since Anistynn will be staying with us in our room in her bassinet for at least the first little while. We only really have her crib and bedding set up, as well as a pretty full closet, so here are a couple pics of those:

Nursery


Closet


Crib





We still have her dresser, changing table, bookshelf, glider / ottoman, and curtains on the way and we also have a few more decor items that we plan on getting and putting up: a couple shelves, some frames on the wall, a chandelier, and her name spelled out in wooden letters. So stay tuned! In the meantime, here are a few other baby things:


My Favorite Outfit :)



Diaper Bag


Stocked For Baby!


Bassinet 




Well, that's it for now. I will post nursery pictures once it's complete. I cant believe baby will be here tomorrow! I'm still terrified and excited all at once, but we're ready to go - here are our hospital bags!


Ohmygoodness! I'm almost shaking, it's so close. I hope I can get a nap in sometime today but it's always hard to sleep when you're anxious for something. I had to get up early though so I could let this guy in to test the sprinklers and alarms in our apartment. Of course the complex decides to have them do this the day before I'm supposed to have a baby - and they say that they will be here anytime between 9 AM - 4 PM. I was really hoping to sleep in on my last baby-free day, especially since I havent been getting much sleep lately and I've been up early the last few days trying to get things done. Maybe I can get a nap later though. I know I wont be sleeping in tomorrow!! 

Alright; tomorrow it is. LET'S DO THIS!!!

1 comments:

Kayde said...

ahh its here!! your house looks so cute and I bet she will just love you guys..what am I saying of course she will how could she not and you will love her. You should have Tony text me and let me know how it goes. You guys will be in my prayers good luck!!! I can't wait to see pictures and everything.