9.16.2011

Dear Anistynn ~

Dear Anistynn -

I'm writing you this letter on the morning of your birth. You have yet to be born, but we are about 3 hours away from the blessed event. I have been waiting for this moment almost my whole life. I have always dreamed of being a mom and now you are finally arriving to fulfill my dream. Your daddy and I have been eagerly awaiting your arrival since we found out you were coming 9 months ago. We became emotional when we saw you on the ultrasound screen and whenever we had the chance to hear your little heartbeat. We have marveled in your growth progress. We have gotten so excited every time we could feel or see you move from inside my tummy. You have always been so active and we are excited to see you on the go once you get here. Speaking of which, you will be here soon. Very soon. While we are so excited to finally meet you, I am sad that you will not be in my tummy anymore. You have made quite a nice little home in there and I hope I made it comfortable for you. I'm already very protective of you - you are a part of me. Even though you will still be mine, right now we have a connection where I feel so close to you. Once you come out, it's a whole other ball game. I hope we will always remain close and have a very special bond. I will try my hardest to maintain an amazing relationship with you throughout your whole life. You are so very special and you need to always know that. Please know that you can always come to me with anything. Though times may not always be the best, we can work through them together with love and compassion. Everyone tells me how fast you'll grow up once you're here; I'm sure that's true and I will savor every moment that we spend together. I will relish seeing you grow up, learning about yourself, the people, and the world around you. I'm sure you will succeed and go above and beyond in everything you set out to do in life. I already know you'll be so very smart.

I cant wait to see you and your daddy together. He is such a great man and I know he'll be an amazing father. He is so excited for you to come into our lives. He cant wait to create a special bond with you and have daddy-daughter time. You can also go to him with anything, as we will both always be here for you. 

We both cant wait to meet you, cuddle with you, spend holidays with you, show you off to all our friends and family (who will now be your friends and family too), watch you grow and learn, see you go to school, embrace what activities and interests you accumulate, and so on and so forth. I dont want to keep going because time is already moving so fast - I want to cherish each and every moment that we have with you before you grow up way too fast. 

So we are about to leave for the hospital here soon - and sooner than we know it, we will be seeing your pretty little face! Your daddy and I will be there to immediately let you know how much you are loved. Other friends and family are coming to see how amazing you are and trust me, you will be so loved by many. There are also some wonderful women watching down from heaven above and I believe they will help guide you safely into this world. So come on, baby girl - we're all waiting here on the other side for you. It's time to make your appearance!

WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH. Always always remember that and how much you mean to us. You are a miracle, an answered prayer, a blessing, a gift. 

Love, 

Mommy (and Daddy, too!)

0 comments: