9.23.2011

One Week!

Anistynn is one week old today. I cant believe a week has already gone by! It's definitely true when people say that time goes so fast once your baby is here. Wow. It's also my original due date. If she hadnt been born via C - Section, we'd be anticipating her arrival any day now. Crazy. But that whole situation has come and passed us. I cant believe I already went through everything; the pregnancy, the build up those last couple of weeks, the surgery, the baby, the hospital stay... and now we have a one week old and I'm in the recovery process. Again, wow. 

I've now switched over from my weekly pregnancy updates from Babycenter to weekly baby updates, so here is my update for this week.

Today we had a couple visitors: my mom came over and so did my friend, Abby, who I havent seen in forever (well, I ran into her at Target randomly a few weeks ago, but before that it had been years). Abby is due in October and she's having a little girl too. Abby and I used to be best friends in elementary school and it's so great that our kids will be so close in age. Yay for play dates! Tony and I also went and had dinner at my parent's house tonight. It was Anistynn's first trip up to grandma and grandpa's house! We watched a movie after dinner and Anistynn and I ended up falling asleep together on the couch. Here are a couple pictures from tonight:








<3

0 comments: