9.07.2011

Freakin' Hot

Today has been HOT HOT HOT. Who knew Oregon would step it up and have a pretty dang sunny hot summer?! And now we're into September and it's STILL hot! I have to say, being preggo in this heat pretty much sucks. Ah well. We're almost to the end....!!

Not much to report today - I had lunch at the Olive Garden with Dana and Lacey (and Miss Laila) this afternoon. We were supposed to go to Chang's Mongolian Grill but evidently they are randomly closed in the middle of the day for a couple hours. Pshh! So we headed over to Olive Garden, which was delicious as always. It was nice to catch up with both of them. And it also made me realize how soon it will be before A) I will have a baby with me at restaurants or B) I wont hardly ever be going out to restaurants anymore because I have a baby HAHA. 

After lunch, I went and watered a client's plants (did I mention it's effing hot out?!) and then I stopped by our new place and picked up a couple packages. Now I'm back at home with the AC blasting and me gulping down ice water. Tony had to work both jobs today so he left his first one around 3 PM and then went over to his second one - he wont be home until about 9:30 tonight =( It sucks not being able to see each other as much as we'd like. 

We've been trying to do a maternity photo shoot but it's amazing how we cant find the time or energy to do it!! I hope we can manage to get a few shots sometime here in the next 8 days... Tony is an amazing photographer so that means artsy cute pictures for FREE! But we're just struggling with not only not having enough time and energy but on what to do or where to go for them. Sigh. Ah well - at least I've been taking regular pictures so there is always somewhat of a memory of being pregnant!

0 comments: