9.09.2011

38 Weeks = 1 Week Left!!!

So today officially marks one week left until baby girl is here! AHHH!!!!!! Can you believe it?! I hardly can myself. Such a big life change about to occur. Amazing! 

Here's my 38 week update!

I had a baby appointment today - my last one until I go into Labor and Delivery. She's still in the breech position. We have one week left until she arrives next Friday shortly after noon. Everything looked fairly good but there was just a slight concern. My blood pressure was slightly higher than it normally is (and we tend to think it's due to stress). I've probably just been internally stressing what with everything approaching and everything that's currently going on in our lives. So I'm just supposed to take it easy this next week. Kind of hard when we're still moving stuff over to the new place, trying to get comfortable in it, making sure everything is taken care of as best it can be (main baby things set up and easily accessible for when we get home, bills paid, etc), anticipating a C - Section, and the arrival of our newborn baby!! But I will do my best to relax because I know it's best for me and for baby and that is motivation enough for me to really try to apply that. 

Tony and I went to Chang's Mongolian Grill tonight for dinner and had a nice relaxing time out. I cant believe that this was our last Friday before we're parents forever. Friday has always been my favorite day. Maybe that's a good sign that I'm having her on a Friday! :)

Now, if only I could get a bit more sleep than I've been getting lately.....

0 comments: