1.01.2011

Happy 2011!

I cant believe how much time flies. It feels like we just moved from Durango to Gresham, and it's already been 9 months since we did that! In that time, we have moved, gotten new jobs, adopted 2 pets, gone to Florida and California, and gotten MARRIED! I cannot believe it. Time has moved so fast and I'm not sure if I like it. It seems days are getting away from me sometimes....while at other times, I am anticipating so many upcoming events that time could not move slower! Time is a funny thing. But I am excited about the new year. While I'm not a fan of odd numbers (curse you, 2011!) I AM stoked to be getting a new year to start fresh with. It marks our first new year as a married couple. We hope to accomplish so many things this year. Tony and I are both making goal lists and as soon as we are done, I'm going to post them on here. Speaking of posts, I'm making a resolution to blog more! So look at me - I'm writing one on the very first day of the year! I'm hoping I can post something at least once a day, no matter what it is. Whether I need to rant or rave, post a link, post a picture, share a random thought, write a review - ANYTHING, I'm going to jot it down here. So get prepared to start hearing a lot more from me! And in turn, I would LOVE to hear from you! Please post comments as I'd love to respond (and to kind of see if people are even reading this thing!)

We had quite the New Year celebration this year - Tony and I went over to my Uncle Gary and Aunt Cindy's house for a family party. We partied it up Dance Dance Revolution style on the Xbox Kinect. It was soooo much fun! We ate, laughed, danced, and rang in the new year....until 4 am. Hahaha. After crashing out, we attended 2 weddings today to start off the new year. My friend, Heather, who I've known since I was a kid, got married today to Spencer in our church. It was such a cute wedding and she is so creative! My other friend, Kimberly, had her ceremony today as well. She technically married Ben in December of 2009 but they never had a wedding so they did that today. She made a beautiful bride (as I knew she would) and I'm happy for them. Seeing both couples celebrate their love for each other really starts the year off in a great positive joyful way!


Here's to 2011 being a life-changing year!
 

0 comments: