1.22.2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day Twenty One

Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.

The movie Balls of Fury. Seriously. This movie took two hours of my life that I will never get back. I dont think I've ever felt this way about a movie besides this one. Normally, if I dont like a film, I just wont watch it again and I tell curious movie-goers my opinion if they want it. But this one.....this one got to me in such a way that I wish I had never wasted my time. Ugh.


And while we are on the subject of movies and forgetting them... I wish I could forget The Grudge. Oh God, do I wish. Now, I already know most people hated it and thought it was cheesy but it creeped the F out of me! There's something about the story and the images that just made me squirm. I have only seen it once and I will never watch it again. Ever. Never ever. And I'm not posting a picture of it. HAHAHAHAHAHA. No.

0 comments: