1.20.2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day Nineteen

Day 19 - A picture of a letter / card you have received.

Tony drew me a card for Christmas of 2009. He had given me a beautiful spice rack, a giraffe, and two movies, yet he felt he hadn't done enough. So he gave me this card with some fun ideas in it!


Cover: Ainslee under the Christmas tree =]
1) Dinner at Mutu's (our favorite Italian restaurant in Durango) and a walk down Main Ave
2) A gift from him and Ashlee (upgrades for my car)
3) "Still trying to make it work" (which turned out to be him arranging my family to come visit us in Durango during Spring Break!)
4) Taking care of my car (Explanation: I had been in an accident in October of 2009 and nearly totaled the front end of my car. Luckily, I had insurance so they paid for all of it except for our $1,000 deductible... I had paid $200 on it by the time my car was ready - which was sooner than we thought - and they actually held it for about 2 weeks for me. I was trying to get it together because I was still paying my car payments as well as insurance even though I didnt have my car and Tony decided to pay the last $800 as a gift for me!!! He's AMAZING!)

Tony drawing cards for me = In my top 5 favorite things. Ever.

0 comments: