1.20.2011

The Hallow Design

I am SO proud to say that my husband finally has his photography up and running! We have set up an official website, Facebook Page, and Blog for his new business: The Hallow Design By Tony Hermesman.

He is a photographer in the Portland, Oregon area and is now conducting services!! He can shoot a number of things:

- Portraits
~ Senior Pictures
~ Engagement Pictures
~ Photo Shoots on Location
~ Family Photos
~ Pet Portraits 
~ Prom Photos
~ Self Portraits

- Events
~ Local Concerts / Shows
~ Sports Events (BMX)
~ Recitals: dancers and singers

- Nature
~ Mountains
~ Lakes
~ Trees
~ Flowers

- Structure
~ Buildings
~ Cars
~ Motorcycles
~ Trucks
~ Railroad Tracks

....to name just a few! ;] If you are interested in any of his services or in buying a print of a photo he has already taken, either contact me or Tony (I will mainly do the communicating, organizing, and booking of appointments, as I am his business partner). Keep in touch with The Hallow Design in any (or ALL!) of the following ways:

- Be sure to "LIKE" The Hallow Design official Facebook page ( I have put up a badge on the right side of my blog)!
- Follow The Hallow Design Blog HERE 
- Check out the website! It is done but not on the internet yet. Should be up by tomorrow though! I will post the link as soon as it is and I will also place a link on the right side of my blog as well. 

By doing any or all of the things above, you will be kept up with all of his current pictures, new photo shoots, new pictures, news, updates, specials, and contests! Stay tuned! Thank you all for your support!

0 comments: