1.19.2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day Eighteen

Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.

I'm really insecure about my feet. First of all, let me just state that I dont like feet to begin with. They're weird looking and I'd just rather not stare at them. HOWEVER, I do like getting pedicures =] I will admit that I had never had a pedi until last year in February when Tony got me a day at the spa for my Valentine's gift. I was nervous....but then I fell in love. It was sooooo relaxing. BUT I still dont really look at my feet while they're working on them ;) So not only do I not like feet in general, but I'm insecure about mine because they are tiny. It's not like I'd want clown feet, but everyone always comments on how little they are (I wear a size 5) and sometimes I get all anxious about it. Haha. My little sister, who is 11, has bigger feet than I do already and she's still growing!


This picture was taken after my first pedicure in 2010 :)

0 comments: