1.12.2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day Eleven

Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.

Something that I cannot stand is a messy house. Now let me be clear: When I go to someone's house and it's slightly messy, or they have children and dont have a ton of time to keep everything spotless, I understand and it doesnt bother me. What gets to me is when people let their houses go completely. It's just disgusting and I HATE it. I'm a little OCD so my house is unusually clean most of the time lol. I'm crazy when it comes to the organization of my own things. Most people tend to think that because I'm like that, I will be like that at their house. Well I'm not!! I can be perfectly content at someone's somewhat disorganized home. It's just my own stuff that gets to me if it's out of place. It's just the perfectionist in me. But if your home looks anything like the pictures below, then I might have a problem:


So tt's one thing to have a messy house, but a messy yard?! I dont get how people can just have so much trash sitting in their yards, especially the front, where people drive by and can see it. That would bug me so much! 


So there's my rant for the day. Whew.

0 comments: