1.16.2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day Fifteen

Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.

TRAVEL 


I have already been lucky enough to travel to a few different places in my young life.... But I want to do so much more traveling! There are many many places I still want to see! I am the type of person that will go on just about any trip, for the sake of travel and experiencing something I havent seen yet.

*Places I have been fortunate enough to visit:

~ Oregon
- Wallowa Lake
- Ashland
~ California
- Salinas
- Los Angeles (Hollywood)
- Anaheim
- Walnut Creek
~ Nevada
- Las Vegas
~ Colorado
- Durango
~ New Mexico
- Farmington
- Albuquerque 
- Aztec
~ Utah
- Salt Lake City
~ Arizona
- Phoenix
- Kingman
~ Washington 
- Vancouver 
~ Florida
- Miami
- Orlando 
~ Caribbean 
- Half Moon Cay
- Grand Turk
- Nassau, Bahamas 

*States I have driven through but haven't really visited:

~ Idaho
~ Iowa

*Places on the top of my list to visit before I die:

~ Australia
~ London
~ Paris
~ Italy
~ France
~ Greece
~ Turkey
~ New Zealand
~ New York
~ North Carolina (I want a book signed by Nicholas Sparks)
~ Massachusetts (Lizzie Borden Bed & Breakfast & Salem Witch Trials museum) 
~ Hawaii 

.....and like I said, there are many MANY more!!

0 comments: