1.02.2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day One

I found this game on Facebook - Breanna posted it on her page - and I thought it would be a fun thing to do for my blog. It's called the 30 Day Photo Challenge.

Day 1 - A picture of yourself with ten facts.

 

1 - My middle name is D'lynne, which in French means "Of Lynn" (which was my mother's middle name).
2 - I LOVE home-cooked meals and am always so full when I leave my family's house after a great holiday meal....yet, when driving home and passing everything, I get sooo hungry again, like... "Pizza sounds so good right now!" But if I didnt have to drive home, I would be so content.
3 - I love the show iCarly on Nickelodeon.
4 - I'm a perfectionist and an organized neat freak. Example: If I'm writing with a pen and I mess up, I have to start over because I cant stand scribbles.
5 - I am an avid fan of In Touch Weekly magazine. I have been getting it for 8 years....as long as it's been out. It's become a habit to pick it up at the store every week and if I dont get it, I feel anxious. Sometimes I have been so busy that I dont have time to read it, yet I continue to get it weekly. Example: My senior year of high school was extremely busy so I didnt read In Touch for like 4 weeks. Then I had to play catch up. But no matter what, I HAVE to get it. And I read it cover to cover, no matter what the topic is. It's a habit, for sure. If there were ever a game show on this stuff, I would win by a landslide. Even if I dont care what I'm reading about, I retain everything I read.
6 - I love crossword puzzles.
7 - I dont drink tap water. I'd say it's my one high maintenance thing in life. I drink Smart Water and my fridge is always stocked with them.
8 - My car's name is Carlee.
9 - I love watching TV on DVD more so than on actual TV because I hate commercials.I always keep a book handy nearby when I'm watching TV so that I can read during the commercials.
10 - I REALLY want to have kids but I'm absolutely terrified of giving birth.

0 comments: