1.06.2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day Five

Day 5 - A picture of your favorite memory.

So I know it says my favorite MEMORY but I have lots of favorite memories. So I decided to do pictures of some of my favorites that could encompass lots of memories. They are in 8 categories because 8 is my favorite number :)

1) FAMILY
* After one of my plays: The Perils at Peddler's Cove
* Travis and I showing off our real sides for Christmas pictures


2) WALLOWA LAKE
* Riding horses
* Jinglebob swag
* Girls Night
.....and pretty much any other event that happens at the lake. Best. Place. Ever.


3) SCHOOL
* Prom
* Graduation
* College friends


4) BEST FRIENDS
* Abranna
* Katrina
* Kalee
* Corey
* Elise
* Allison
* Chel
* Scott
* Addison
* Bryan
* Kimberly


5) TONY
* The orchids he sent me before we even met
* Our first picture together
* Our first picture with Josh and Lia
* Caribbean Cruise
* Photo shoot in Ouray
* Florida


6) DURANGO
* My car: Carlee
* Halloween
* Tattoo
* Engaged!


7) PETS
* Ainslee
* Luna
* Bentlee
* Marlee


8) WEDDING
* Bachelorette Party
* Rehearsal Dinner
* Bridal Party
* # 1
* # 2
* First dance with my dad
* Honeymoon 


Looking at all these pictures is one more way to remind me of how blessed I am. 

0 comments: