1.11.2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day Ten

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with.


I would have to say these two ladies and I have had some pretty good times ;) Elise and Abranna are two of my best friends  - they are amazing girls who I can totally be myself around. We've gotten ourselves into lots of adventures, some not to be posted on here in too much detail haha. 

Elise and I go way back (freshman year of high school) and we have sooo many memories together! She has always been there for me and no matter how much time goes by, it feels like no time has passed at all and we just pick back up right where we left off :) We were in each others weddings within the last two years and both events were a blast!

Abranna and I met while working together. We immediately hit it off and became fast friends. We kept in touch when I moved to Colorado, and made up for lost time when I moved back! I can certainly consider her a best friend - I tell her everything and we have a lot of fun. She served as my maid of honor and she was beautiful on that day! I was so glad she was standing up there with me because she has always been so supportive of me.

I love both of these girls sooo much!

0 comments: