1.24.2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day Twenty Three

Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.

I have SO many favorite books! I loooove to read. But these books (or series of books) are my favorites to read: 


* Harry Potter
Because obviously.

* Nicholas Sparks
I have loved his stories since I read A Walk to Remember years ago.....and then they made a movie out of it. I later found out that the movie Message in a Bottle was also a story written by him, so I read that too. And thus, a love affair started. I dont normally read "romance" type books, but these are such sweet stories.

* Death on Demand 
This is a book series that I have been reading since I was about 12 years old. Carolyn Hart keeps coming out with more, at least one a year, and I love them. They are old fashioned mysteries. The couple in the series are my favorite books characters like, ever, and the main woman has actually resulted in me wanting to name my first child her name if it's a girl.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!!

I too have started doing the 30 day Challenge! See here..

http://onejohnchapterthree.blogspot.com/

I'm new to the blog world and hope to follow along with your challenge!!

- Mel