1.03.2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day Two

Day 2 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.


My grandparents, Bill & Edith, mean the world to me. They are my mother's parents and my brother, Travis, and I have been close with them since we were basically born. They were always more of best friends to me, than just doting grandparents. I have read many books to my grandma over the years, told her everything, asked for her advice, laughed about nonsense, learned a lot of my most used phrases from her, and watched scary movies together. I can talk for hours on the phone with my grandpa, talk to him about real world things, learn how to fix all kinds of things from broken jewelery to my car, and have watched many episodes of Home Improvement, The People's Court, Full House, and Disney Channel shows with him. I love them both SO much. They are amazing, hard-working, and loving people who I'm so very proud to call MY grandparents!

0 comments: