1.10.2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day Nine

Day 9 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.


One of my best friends, Allison. She was the person I connected with the most in Durango and was there through a few pretty tough times. Going through those, and having her be a supportive amazing friend, is the reason why I chose her. She always knew the right thing to say, gave me great advice, listened, and knew me for me. She also flew out to Oregon (when she was so tired from traveling everywhere else around the same time) to be a bridesmaid in my wedding. She helped SO incredibly much when she was here (putting together favors, helping me with my dress, calming me down, taking care of everything back at our house while we were gone on our wedding night - putting my bouquet in water, stocking up leftovers in our fridge, taking out the trash, etc). She's been a true friend and I'm so glad the Alpine Inn pulled us both into it's open jaws waiting to devour us so that we could meet!

0 comments: