4.05.2011

There's A Possibility.....

....that we might find out the sex of our baby tomorrow! My appointment from Friday was rescheduled to tomorrow and I'm going in for a physical check up and an ultrasound. The doctor said if the baby was in a good position, we could potentially tell if it's a boy or a girl! I'm 15 1/2 weeks along so it's possible. Otherwise, if we cant, we will find out by the end of this month anyway. I cant wait! Everyone expects me to say this, but of course we would be happy with either. I know Tony is leaning a little more towards a girl though - it's so sweet. However, he can imagine doing so many things with a boy too. It's all just so exciting! And I'm super anxious over here to find out! I cant think about anything else because it's so close! I can start picturing more things once I know what it is. And then we can officially announce our name too :) We have one picked out for each. If I have to guess, in my gut I kind of feel like it's a girl..... Like, if we found out it was a boy, I'd probably be shocked for an instant. But I'd love to have my little guy too :) 

We just have to find out!!!! I'm going crazy over here!!!

2 comments:

Christal said...

Exciting! I can't remember if I found out at 16 weeks or 18 weeks... I think it was 18 weeks because I know I also had a 22 week u/s... Anyway, so fun and exciting and that little baby will be here before you know it. Are you going to bring an extra suitcase with you when you visit so we can give you stuff?

Beth said...

Make sure your bladder is FULL!!!! That way the baby is closer making it easier to tell! We found out at 18 wks because Kemper is so photogenic haha! And I always felt like he was a boy, so maybe you're gut is right ;] Can't wait to find out!!