4.01.2011

April Fools!

No one tried to trick me or anything today. Not even Tony. I went through the whole day with nothing. Which was kind of nice. I remember always having to be on the lookout in high school because someone was bound to pull some kind of trick, from completely mundane to totally out there. It was actually a pretty laid back day. I finally got my hair done! Shannon was great and put up with my taking forever (I had to reschedule like 3 times and then we hit major traffic and accidents on the way and was like half an hour late) - she did a great job! We took some length off, chopped up the layers a bit, and gave me my side bangs back. It feels so much lighter and nice! My hair was sooooooooooo long, you wouldnt believe. This will be a lot more manageable to take care of. Here are a couple pics:



\Tony and I also went to see Insidious tonight and it was actually pretty good! I've been waiting for a scary movie to be released since they havent really had one in forever. The story line was a little bogus, but the images and tension-filled scenes definitely made up for it. I liked it!

0 comments: